Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
No need to buy the expensive injection sauces after using this one. Very good with rotisserie chicken.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients and stir until the salt dissolves.
- Inject into chicken and put on the spit. You may baste the chicken with any left over sauce.
- Note: Discard any left over sauce after the chicken is cooked.