Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Summertime favorite. This is not for soggy rib lovers.
- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs pork ribs, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup hot bean paste (kochujang)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- Slice ribs into individual pieces, trimming excess fat.
- Boil until cooked, drain.
- (this step is optional, can be done either way).
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate for 2-24 hours.
- Grill for best results.
- Brush on any remaining sauce while grilling or discard.
- Served with white rice.
- Note: For milder ribs, decrease hot bean paste and replace with 1/3 C BBQ sauce.
Excellent recipe. I didnt cut the ribs and just marinated it for overnight (about 18hrs). Jelisa is right, u wouldnt need to use a lot of papertowel as u eat it. Thanks for a great recipe.