Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Wow! These peanuts are addicting! They are easy to make and would be great for a party. Make sure to drain very well after cooking or they will be greasy. The recipe comes from the Betty Crocker Christmas cookbook.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt, use more if you like
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in the peanuts, chili powder, and red pepper.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until peanuts are warm. Drain well on paper towels.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over peanuts and toss to combine. Cool completely.
- May be stored in a tightly covered container at room temperature.