Recipe by pressurecooker
This is excellent for a low carb appetizer and great treat for us diabetics. Delicious and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) package hot and spicy shake-and-bake
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely minced jalapeno (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef and 4 tbsp of Hot and Spicy coating.
- Make (2 dozen) 1-inch balls. Sake in rest of coating and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350°F or till done.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and barbecue sauce for dipping. (Add peppers if using jalapenos).