Recipe by turbotess
An easy dip to put together in the crockpot for all occasions. This dip is enjoyed by everyone I have made it for; some even forgo dinner for this. Can be lightened up by using light and fat free ingredients.
Top Review by CoffeeB
This was a great dip for me to bring to a family Christmas gathering last night. I will say however that the majority didn't think this was spicy in the least. It could have been my can of jalapeno's weren't spicy enough as I bought mild. Stuck to the recipe except I used 1 cup of parmesan cheese and 1 cup of shredded swiss. A rich tasting dip that also makes alot.
- 2 (15 ounce) canswater packed artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese (I have used Italian blend also)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped jalapenos (not pickled)
- tortilla chips, pita chips, chopped assorted veggies