I adopted this recipe a while ago and have changed the amount of salt. The original recipe called for 1/2 cup which seemed far too much.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan.
- Add worcestershire sauce, cumin, sugar, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Cook over low heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the nuts and stir to coat evenly with seasonings.
- Spread the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and toast for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and toss with sea salt.