1/1 Photo of Hot and Spicy Almonds
I adopted this recipe a while ago and have changed the amount of salt. The original recipe called for 1/2 cup which seemed far too much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan.
- 3Add worcestershire sauce, cumin, sugar, garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- 4Cook over low heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
- 5Add the nuts and stir to coat evenly with seasonings.
- 6Spread the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and toast for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 7Remove from the oven and toss with sea salt.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Spicy Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 734.3
- Calories from Fat 593
- Total Fat 65.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g