Hot and Sour Soup W. Shrimp, Napa Cabbage and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium heat. Add curry paste and stir until beginning to stick to pan, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, kaffir lime leaves, and minced ginger. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms. Cook until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage; cook until beginning to wilt, about 30 seconds. Stir in lime juice.
- Divide soup among bowls; sprinkle with chopped cilantro and green onions and serve.