Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
The mushrooms can be replaced with crispy seaweed at the end of cooking if desired.
- 50 g dried black mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chile
- 5 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 250 g runner beans, sliced
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150 g baby corn
- 1 small red pepper, deseeded and in strips
- 150 g celeriac, shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl with enough hot water to cover and soak for 20 minutes
- Remove the mushrooms from the water and pat dry. Process with the chilli, garlic and ginger to a rough paste.
- Cook the beans in salted water for 5 mins and set aside.
- Dry fry pumpkin and sesame seeds until they begin to pop.
- Heat the sesame oil and fry the paste for 1 minute, set aside.
- Heat the oile oil and fry the corn until it browns add peppers and cook for another minute.
- Add all other ingredients and fry for another minute.
- Serve hot or cold.