1/1 Photo of Hot and Sour Rhubarb With Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe has such an amazing combination of flavours. It's very loosely based on a Jamie Oliver recipe, but is now quite different. The fresh coriander is absolutely essential.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Put the chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
- 3Mix all the marinade ingredients (rhubarb through to ginger) in a bowl, then pour over the chicken. Mix together.
- 4Place in the oven and bake for around 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Check it a couple of times whilst cooking as you may need to give it a stir to stop it sticking.
- 5Just before the chicken is cooked, boil some water in a saucepan and cook the noodles.
- 6Drain the noodles, serve and ladle the chicken and sauce over. Add a generous amount of fresh coriander to the top and half a lime on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Sour Rhubarb With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.8 mg
- Sodium 1123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder