This recipe has such an amazing combination of flavours. It's very loosely based on a Jamie Oliver recipe, but is now quite different. The fresh coriander is absolutely essential.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients (rhubarb through to ginger) in a bowl, then pour over the chicken. Mix together.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Check it a couple of times whilst cooking as you may need to give it a stir to stop it sticking.
- Just before the chicken is cooked, boil some water in a saucepan and cook the noodles.
- Drain the noodles, serve and ladle the chicken and sauce over. Add a generous amount of fresh coriander to the top and half a lime on the side.