Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from galanga.com. which features recipes from Laos and Thailand. This specific recipe is from Laos.
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1 inch lemongrass (finely chopped into rings )
- 3 kaffir lime leaves (roughly torn into three)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 ounces oyster mushrooms (coarsely separated -OR- button mushrooms)
- 2 small fresh green chilies (more if desired, crushed to split open)
- Add all recipes in a pot, except for the chilis and let it come to a boil on medium high heat. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the last five minutes add the red or green chili. Serve warm.