Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
Got this off a 30 Minute Meal segment. I love the mix of flavors in this dish. This will last several days in the refrigerator. Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by Snickerspotpie
It was......eh. "Sauce" was pasty. Was awful as per the recipe. Slightly improved with the addition of the brown sugar recommended by other reviewers. Will most definitely not be making this one again.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter, heated in microwave for about 15 seconds to soften
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (can adjust to taste)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts, any variety
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to al dente, then cold shock it to stop the cooking process by running it under cold water in colander.
- Drain the pasta very well.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together soy, peanut butter, vinegar, oil, sesame oil, and hot sauce. Adjust to taste.
- Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine the noodles and coat them evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad.
- Tastes best if allowed to chill first.