1/3 Photos of Hot and Cold Thai Sesame Noodle Salad
2 hrs 20 mins
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Got this off a 30 Minute Meal segment. I love the mix of flavors in this dish. This will last several days in the refrigerator. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter, heated in microwave for about 15 seconds to soften
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (can adjust to taste)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts, any variety
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1Cook pasta to al dente, then cold shock it to stop the cooking process by running it under cold water in colander.
- 2Drain the pasta very well.
- 3In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together soy, peanut butter, vinegar, oil, sesame oil, and hot sauce. Adjust to taste.
- 4Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine the noodles and coat them evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad.
- 5Tastes best if allowed to chill first.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot and Cold Thai Sesame Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1280.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g