Got this off a 30 Minute Meal segment. I love the mix of flavors in this dish. This will last several days in the refrigerator. Cook time is chilling time.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter, heated in microwave for about 15 seconds to soften
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil (adjust to taste)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (can adjust to taste)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts, any variety
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cook pasta to al dente, then cold shock it to stop the cooking process by running it under cold water in colander.
- Drain the pasta very well.
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together soy, peanut butter, vinegar, oil, sesame oil, and hot sauce. Adjust to taste.
- Add noodles and veggies and toss to combine the noodles and coat them evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad.
- Tastes best if allowed to chill first.