Recipe by Cookie16
Based closely on Rachael Ray Cooking 'Round the Clock. There are a bunch of other sesame noodle recipes here so I wasn't going to post it but I really loved this. It tastes better cold, the next day in my opinion. I used 2 tablespoons of Sriracha hot sauce and it was a bit spicy for the kids so if you have someone who does not like spicy food you might want to cut it back.
Top Review by pattsyd
I made this this morning and have let it sit for several hours. It is very good. I can't say I followed it very closely tho. I used peanuts instead of sesame seeds and used rice noodles. I used Bragg's amino's for the soy sauce and left out the bean sprouts.
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter, softened in microwave
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti and drain well.
- In large bowl whisk soy sauce and softened peanut butter til totally incorporated.
- Add vinegar, hot sauce and sesame oil and whisk into sauce.
- Add cooked spaghetti, cabbage, carrots and sprouts. Toss to combine and coat everything evenly with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.