Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another easy meal using rotisserie chicken with a lovely mix of spicy &and sweet. From June-July 2007 Rachael Ray. Untried by me, will edit once I do!
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, grated peel and juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin removed and meat chopped
- 1 mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, curry paste, honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken, mango, bell pepper, onion, celery and nuts. Toss to combine.
- Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper and pass pita bread or other flatbread around the table.
Just fixed it today and it is delicious!! I used patek's curry paste and sweet onion. my family loved it.
added basil and served on salad with pita. depends on what type of curry paste you use as well, spicy was yummy.