Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another easy meal using rotisserie chicken with a lovely mix of spicy &and sweet. From June-July 2007 Rachael Ray. Untried by me, will edit once I do!
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, grated peel and juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin removed and meat chopped
- 1 mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, curry paste, honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken, mango, bell pepper, onion, celery and nuts. Toss to combine.
- Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper and pass pita bread or other flatbread around the table.