Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a yummy potato salad. I found this in a community cookbook and gave it a try. I'm always looking for new potato salad recipes to try to make.
- 8 large potatoes, skins left on and cubed
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lb diced bacon, partly cooked
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Cook potatoes with their skins on just until fork tender but still firm.
- Combine potatoes, cheese, onions, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Put in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish top with bacon and olives and.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
DELICIOUS!!!! Even my kids loved it!!! Easy to make and goes great with grilled chicken!