Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
They are hot, and they are messy, cook the chicken on the grill for the best results, but you can fry them too. If you like hot wings, you will love these babies. Make sure you serve them with plenty of napkins, and cold beer.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons red chili sauce (sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground dried arbol chile peppers (or to taste)
- Cook the wings as desired, I grill them, until cooked through, and crispy.
- meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet, and then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well mixed, and turn heat off. Place cooked wings in a bowl with a lid and add sauce, cover and shake until the wings are well coated. Serve with blue cheese, or ranch dressing, and some cold beer!
- * This makes a fairly spicy sauce, if you are afraid of heat, use less pepper.
I used a chinese garlic chili sauce.