1/1 Photo of Hot Adobo Turkey Wrap
Karen in MA's Note:
from "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cole slaw with light mayo and adobo sauce, set aside.
- 2Heat non-stick pan and add turkey—the goal is to lightly grill it to bring out the flavor.
- 3If your pan is big enough, separate turkey into 6 piles and add cheese to each; if not. just do it in batches. Warm wraps in microwave and add turkey/cheese.
- 4Place some cole slaw on top, and roll up—or should I say wrap up? Cut in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Adobo Turkey Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 789.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: