Recipe by Karen in MA
from "Just Cook This" with Sam the Cooking Guy
Top Review by Chef*Lee
Yeah baby, now you're talkin'!!!! This is my kind of wrap!!!! I am never without a can of chipotle chilies in adobo sauce and I love that I have another use for them !!! I love the adobo sauce mixed in with the slaw, fabulous!!!! This kicks up the flavor and the heat of a turkey wrap!!!!! I used longhorn cheddar instead of the mozzarella because I already had some shredded up and I added some roma tomato and arugula to my wrap. This is a wonderful wrap, great texture and flavor!!! Thanks so much for posting!!!
- 1 lb turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 1⁄2 cups packaged Coleslaw
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons adobo sauce (from a can of chipotle chilies)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cole slaw with light mayo and adobo sauce, set aside.
- Heat non-stick pan and add turkey—the goal is to lightly grill it to bring out the flavor.
- If your pan is big enough, separate turkey into 6 piles and add cheese to each; if not. just do it in batches. Warm wraps in microwave and add turkey/cheese.
- Place some cole slaw on top, and roll up—or should I say wrap up? Cut in half and enjoy!