Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This spread is great on crackers or as a spread for turkey sandwiches or wraps.
Make and share this Hot Adobe Avocado Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 118.29 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 0.13-0.26 ml hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 14.79 ml minced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 1-quart casserole dish or glass pie plate, combine avocados, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, hot pepper sauce and red onions.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.