Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This spread is great on crackers or as a spread for turkey sandwiches or wraps.
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -4 drops hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 1-quart casserole dish or glass pie plate, combine avocados, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, hot pepper sauce and red onions.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.