Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple delicious appetizer. I have never made it with red horseradish, but I suppose it would be "pretty" delicious too. Another hard-to-determine serving recipe.
- 1 container cottage cheese
- white horseradish
- 1 package pita pocket bread (cut into 1/8")
- Add white horseradish (to your taste) to cottage cheese.
- Mix well.
- Slice open Pita-pocket, cut into 1/8's and put on baking sheet.
- Toast in oven till lightly browned.
- Serve with cottage cheese mixture.