Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another delicious horseradish recipe that is great with any beef dish. Aslo very tasty on freshly baked bread or on crackers of your choice.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped chives or 1⁄3 cup green onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons processed horseradish (freshly processed or from dried horseradish purchased in the spice section)
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, chives, parsley and horseradish; whisk well to blend.
- Refrigerate in a glass container with lid until ready to use.
- Add additional horseradish to taste.
Very good on roast beef and also on toast with some shrimps! I think this should be made with the chives, perfect, powerful flavors.
This was wonderful Uncle Bill! I made this tonight with your fresh horseradish root, and slathered it on generously on sliced roast beef sandwiches, wow what a delicious sandwich! I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting...Kitten:)
This was absolutely delicious with our Sunday ham. I also spread it on ham sandwiches the next day. Next, I'll try it on beef Thanks for the recipe!