Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen. If you can't get fresh horseradish, feel free to use the bottled kind (but not horseradish sauce).
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek chili paste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup peanut oil
- Combine horseradish, garlic, mustard, sambal, honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Stirring constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until blended.
- Add salt to taste.