- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar (more OK)
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish (prepared horseradish OK and more OK)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- kosher salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Purée 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoons horseradish, and garlic in a food processor.
- With motor running, gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream through the feed tube; process until well combined, then add heavy cream.
- Season dressing with salt, pepper, and more vinegar and horseradish, if desired.
- Store chilled in an airtight jar.
- Can be made 3 days ahead.