Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not used this recipe yet, but love anything easy and with horseradish. Source: Texas Sampler - Junior League of Richardson Texas - Recipe submitted by Brenda B
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, chopped
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Can be molded and frozen.
- Note: Time does not include time in refrigerater to marry ingredients together.