Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Weightwatchers Complete Cookbook. Great with roast beef.
- 1⁄2 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- In a medium bowl (I use a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup), whisk everything together.
- Let sit in fridge to allow flavours to blend.
- Stir in parsley just before serving.
- Keeps in the fridge for days.