Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
...and whipping cream, dry mustard, sugar, salt and prepared horseradish. Checked so many recipes posted here but none like this! Perfect for prime rib and roast beef. There is 1 hour chilling time.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish, undrained
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, can use red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Beat cream until soft peaks form. DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- Combine horseradish, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the horseradish mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sauce may be made up until 8 hours before serving.