Recipe by Oolala
...and whipping cream, dry mustard, sugar, salt and prepared horseradish. Checked so many recipes posted here but none like this! Perfect for prime rib and roast beef. There is 1 hour chilling time.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish, undrained
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, can use red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream until soft peaks form. DO NOT OVERBEAT.
- Combine horseradish, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream into the horseradish mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sauce may be made up until 8 hours before serving.