Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of Wine Enthusiast Magazine. This horseradish sauce is a delicious addition to Filet Mignon. Note: Marinate the beef in olive oil mixed with chopped garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and fresh herbs, covered, in the referigerator for a least an hour or overnight. Cut the filet into medallions for serving.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, preferably Best Foods
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons bottled white horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk vigorously for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes about 2 1/3 cups.
awsome, made much less for 2 people. ty
Easy to make. Was paired up wonderfully with a bacon wrapped filet. Also tasted great with my blu cheese mashed potatoes!