Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful served with a prime rib roast or used as a sandwich spread, you may adjust the prepared horseradish to taste.
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish (do not use horseradish spread)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- In a bowl whisk all ingredients together until blended and smooth.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 2 or more hours before using.
I made this for my Xmas prime rib, and WOW was it great! It had the right amount of bite without being too much. This is certainly a keeper! Loved it, simply loved it!!!
It was just right with a prime rib roast dinner - Not too sharp but enhanced the flavor of the meat - Just right
Holy moly Carol, this sauce is a real sinus clearer, LOL. We ate it on deli beef sandwiches and they were delicious! Made in honor of John Amos.