Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bon Appetit....great on steak, roast chicken, or on a baguette. Only use fresh herbs! Can be made 3 days ahead....just store in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
- 236.59 ml fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh horseradish, finely grated or 177.44 ml prepared horseradish
- 29.58 ml capers, drained, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh thyme leave, coarsely chopped
- 14.79 ml shallot, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar (or more, do a taste test)
- 2.46 ml garlic, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml kosher salt (use more for seasoning)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Whisk the first 9 ingredients and 1 tsp salt in a medium bowl to blend.
- Season to taste with more salt, if desired.
- Add pepper to taste.
This was a GREAT steak topper! Gourmet comes to mind. I could definitely imagine this on the menu at a five star steakhouse. I did reduce the olive oil to 3/4 of a cup and added some chopped toasted pine nuts. Thank you breezermom for an awesome steak night!