Recipe by breezermom
From Bon Appetit....great on steak, roast chicken, or on a baguette. Only use fresh herbs! Can be made 3 days ahead....just store in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
Top Review by Mean Bean
This was a GREAT steak topper! Gourmet comes to mind. I could definitely imagine this on the menu at a five star steakhouse. I did reduce the olive oil to 3/4 of a cup and added some chopped toasted pine nuts. Thank you breezermom for an awesome steak night!
- 1 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh horseradish, finely grated or 3⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar (or more, do a taste test)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (use more for seasoning)
- black pepper, freshly ground