Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
It's grilling season!!! ENJOY!!
- 2 boneless rib-eye steaks, 3/4 inch thick (8 to 10 oz. each)
- 78.07 ml A.1. Original Sauce
- 29.58 ml prepared horseradish
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml chopped garlic
- Mix steak sauce, horseradish, cumin and garlic.
- Grill or broil steaks 4 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired doneness, brushing liberally with steak sauce mixture occasionally.
- Serves 2.
This was awesome! Our grilled rib eyes were resturant quality.
This was delicious, quick and easy. Perfect for grilled rib eye steaks.
My husband made this for my birthday and it was superb! I loved the taste and what a great last minute, quick and easy recipe.