Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Coastal Living. I confess this isn't my kind of recipe (I have an aversion to mayo and I don't eat bacon!) but my husband loves horseradish AND potato salad. This one's for him. I add a couple of thinly sliced radishes to give the salad a little color (paprika is nice, too). Watch your potatoes when you cook them. Mine would've been mush if I had cooked them for 30 minutes!
- Cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 30 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain well and cool enough to handle.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine potatoes, bacon, eggs, and onions in a large bowl, tossing gently.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, salt, and pepper in another bowl.
- Combine this mixture gently with the potatoes.
- Cover and chill.