Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce, a cold version of the always-popular Parmesan-Artichoke Dip, goes great on baked potatoes, grilled meats and roasted chicken. Also try it on whole-grain bread with sliced roast beef and Boston lettuce.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons purchased horseradish sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl until combined well; salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve (can be made up to 2 weeks ahead).