I was given this recipe after going over for a great dinner at a friends where these were served. They were amazing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a saucepan of water to boil over high heat.
- 2Add the celery root and cook for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- 3Add the potatoes and parsley root.
- 4Cook for another 15 minutes, then drain Put the mix through a ricer into a serving bowl.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients, stir with a fork and serve.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g