Recipe by Tish
I was given this recipe after going over for a great dinner at a friends where these were served. They were amazing!
- 4 ounces celery root, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 ounces red potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks (about 2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley root, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil over high heat.
- Add the celery root and cook for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Add the potatoes and parsley root.
- Cook for another 15 minutes, then drain Put the mix through a ricer into a serving bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir with a fork and serve.