1/3 Photos of Horseradish Made With Beets --fresh--
Want to kick up a ham sandwich, top and deviled egg, use on a roast beef, in a pot roast or make a cocktail sauce with it. Use fresh firm roots. PLEASE be advised Do this in a well ventilated area or better yet outdoors. Your eyes will burn as even my skin on my face started to feel the heat. If you don't feel heat your horseradish is old. Don't bother!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium flame heat vinegar, salt and sugar just to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Remove from heat and add cold water.
- 3In a food processor with metal blade add horseradish and beets.
- 4Add vinegar mixture to help process.
- 5If you need to add more vinegar so that the horseradish and beets are well chopped and blended into a fine mixture.
- 6Jar and store horseradish in clean glass jars with a tight fitting lids in the refrigerator.
- 7The more you open the jars the weaker it becomes.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Horseradish Made With Beets --fresh--
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2391.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: