- 768.91 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml freshly grated horseradish
- 2 jalapenos, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 118.29 ml apple cider vinegar
- 113.39 g package liquid pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan add all ingredients, except pectin, and over low heat cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Over high heat bring to a boil.
- Immediately stir in pectin and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into clean hot jars.
- Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- (Even though Jelly recipes don't call for a water bath method of canning I do it just to be safe).