Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Awsome on beef steak sandwiches!
Make and share this Horseradish Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan add all ingredients, except pectin, and over low heat cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Over high heat bring to a boil.
- Immediately stir in pectin and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into clean hot jars.
- Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- (Even though Jelly recipes don't call for a water bath method of canning I do it just to be safe).