Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Awsome on beef steak sandwiches!
Make and share this Horseradish Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan add all ingredients, except pectin, and over low heat cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Over high heat bring to a boil.
- Immediately stir in pectin and bring to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into clean hot jars.
- Seal and process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- (Even though Jelly recipes don't call for a water bath method of canning I do it just to be safe).
This is fandamntastic....easy to follow directions & the flavor is wonderful. A great combo of pepper & horseradish..had some on a cracker to try & it was all I could do from digging in to the rest of the jar.
Excellent!! Everyone who tasted this loved it! I used 1 pkg 85ml liquid pectin (Canadian metric measurement) and it turned out fine. Next time I will add 3-4 jalopeno peppers to heat it up a little more! Great with just about anything you put it on!
LOVE IT!!! I use it on cream cheese served with crackers. A huge hit. My guests usually leave with a jar. I did leave in the jalapeno seeds for bite. Wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!!!