Recipe by Li Li
This is not to strong and gets gobbled up every time. Very good with ham, corned beef, and pork or beef roasts.
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejello lemon gelatin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-O and salt in boiling water.
- Add vinegar and pepper.
- Chill until it's only slightly thickened, (check every 15 minuites).
- Combine horseradish, sour cream, and onion in a bowl.
- Add to Jell-O.
- Blend well with spoon.
- Place in lightly greased mold, (spray mold lightly with Pam or canola oil)
- Chill until firm.
- You can make a double batch and it will fit perfectly into the Tupperware Jell-O mold.