- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (or more)
- 4 sub sandwich buns
- deli sliced roast beef
- 6 slices red onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and horseradish together.
- Spread both top and bottom of buns with the mixture.
- Add meat, lettuce, and onions.
- Put the bread together to form sandwiches.
- If there is any horseradish mixture left over, serve it in a small cup on the side.
- Fat free potato chips and a crunchy fresh veggie relish plate make great sides for this dish.