Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is great served on prime rib or grilled steak. We also use it as a dip for chips. A little different from your usual Guacamole dip. Cooking time is chilling time. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
I made this for the hubby because he loves guacamole and he loves horseradish. He really enjoyed this except asked me to leave out the lemon juice next time. (Maybe I accidently put in too much?) It was a nice little snack. Next time I think I'll prepare it as written except I'll put some in a seperate bowl before adding the horseradish so I can have my own without then add some horseradish to his. thanks so much for sharing! Made for Football Pool 2008!
- 4 small avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon about 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce