Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Salmon fillets are topped with a tasty combination of horseradish-ginger-breadcrumbs. From Prevention April 2006.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces salmon fillets
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Oil baking pan with 1 tsp.of oil.
- Place salmon in the dish.
- In processor, blend the remaining ingredients. Place this mixture on each fillet.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 12 minutes.
I keep trying to tell myself that I'm not really into horseradish, but when it's used as in this recipe, it really does add a wonderful something to the coating! And since my other half loves horseradish (& we do have salmon frequently), this is a great keeper recipe! Thank you so much! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]