Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you love horseradish, this is the salad dressing for you! Originally from Bon Appetit.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill (dried works as well)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- black pepper
- Whisk sour cream, olive oil, horseradish, dill, and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Excellent dressing, and durn it to billy-goats - if we weren't expecting the neighbor's I would of downed the whole thing. I ate mine with fresh cut broccoli from the garden, and the horseradish was perfect here! I didn't even change one thing. I whipped it up in the blender. Oh boy oh boy, can hardly wait until our horseradish comes in, I will be making vats of the stuff!! Thank you, flower!
Yum! This was so simple and so good. I will definitely have this again. Thanks flower7 for being such a great host in PAC Spring 2010!
This was awesome! I love horseradish, grow my own. Rather than a dressing I dipped carrot & celery sticks into it! YUM!