Recipe by KathyLRichey
Perfect side for a roast. I doubled the sauce recipe because we enjoyed it so much. Prep time includes cook time.
- 4 small red potatoes (approx. 1/2 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a thin strip around the center of each potato.
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- In small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, horseradish, salt, dill weed and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes.