Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We like to serve these with our potato latkes and of course with baked potatoes. I have used this recipe and many variations on it for about 20 years now. Am posting it so that it can be used during Passover.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon choppped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons finely sliced green onions (only use the green parts)
- Combine sour cream, dill, horseradish, salt, pepper & green onions in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.