Recipe by Lorac
A lovely way to cook salmon. Simple, easy and quick. Garnish with fresh chopped dill for an elegant presentation. Recipe may be doubled.
Top Review by jennyblender
We really liked this! I think we expected it to be really overpowering but it was not. It turned out to be "punchy" but not overdone. Make it just as written and you will love it too! THans Lorac...
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillet, about 1 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Whisk mustard and horseradish to gether.
- Heat oil in a medium oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add salmon and cook until begining to brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Spread mustard mixture over salmon and broil until mustard mixture begins to brown and salmon is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate.
- Add lemon juice and butter to skillet and whisk until butter is melted, season and spoon over salmon.