Recipe by Charmie777
I just love roasted potatoes and horseradish. This recipe combines them both!!! Great with roast beef.
Top Review by Andi Oz
These were excellent. I actually used them as the top of a meatloaf recipe to make a one pot meal. I used horseradish mustard and then added extra horseradish for a good kick. I also dredged the potatoes in the mixture to ensure I had full coverage and I think this helped. As a bonus, they were good cold out of the fridge the next day too.
- 5 red potatoes (medium to large)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grained brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil or 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Slice potatoes 1/2-inch thick.
- Boil in salted water to cover until just tender. About 10 minutes
- Drain and arrange overlapping lightly in a sprayed shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Stir mustard and horseradish together and blend in oil.
- Spoon evenly over potatoes, try to get some between layers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden and crusty.