Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice colorful platter to grace a buffet table. If you wish just use the yokes of the eggs, sieved.
- 12 small even sized beets, cooked or 1 can of whole beet
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish, well drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- white pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh parsley (optioal)
- Scoop out the center of each beet, use the centers for some other recipe Marinate the beets in the French Dressing for apprx 30 minutes Whip the cream until it holds a definate shape.
- Gently fold in the horseradish and the mustard.
- Add salt& Pepper Just before serving drain the beets from the marinade Fill each cavitiy with the horseradish cream and sprinkle the tops with the finely chopped eggs Decorate the platter with a sprig of fresh parsley.