Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple sauce is excellent with roast beef. Save some for the sandwiches the next day!
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml prepared white horseradish
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml snipped fresh chives
- In small bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Before serving, stir in the chives.
Great flavor, but next time I will increase the amount of horseradish as we prefer that to be the dominant flavor over the sour cream. As KK Noodle mentioned, try to make the day before so that the salt crystals have plenty of time to dissolve. Thanks!
I used fresh grated horseradish - it was perfect with our prime rib. I would recommend making it the day before to allow the flavors to blend.
I chose this recipe because I am not a mayo fan. I served this with my roast beef dinner and it was sooo good. It was such a nice added touch to serving the roast. Loved it, thanks for posting!