Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We served this with a combination platter of veggies, next time I will double the recipe, it went quickly.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained,flaked,and cartilage removed
- celery rib (or a mixture of everything)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, picante sauce and horseradish; mix well.
- Stir in the crab.
I love horseradish so I opted for the 2 tablespoons. I also used 3 tablespoons of the picante because I thought it was too thick otherwise. Served with crackers and all I can say is YUM!