Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Herb butter great on beef. Recipe courtesy Gourmet Magazine
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl cream together the butter, the horseradish, the chives, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Let the butter stand, covered, in a cool place for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve the butter with grilled meat.
Wonderful! Horseradish give this butter a nice zip. Glad I found this recipe.